Friday, January 9, 2009

Organizing Teleclass--Open to the Public

I receive emails from NAPO regarding classes for organizers. Today I received one that is not only a great topic and open to the public but it's also only $19--you can't beat that!
How Long Should You Keep It?
January 28, 2009
8:00 PM - 9:30 PM EST
Teleclass (via telephone)

Description:

Learn the answers and more for the most asked questions in both the residential and the business worlds: How long should we keep it?

In this teleclass you will learn:
How do you determine if you should keep it?
How should you store it?
Liability and Compliance – Humm, what?
From the basics to the advanced, paper and information management is explored.
This class got rave reviews at the NAPO-Georgia conference so we are bringing it to the entire NAPO membership and others.

Presented by NAPO-Georgia Member Ann Damani – McKinney

About the Presenter:
Ann W. Damani-McKinney is the Founder and CEO of Conceivable Solutions, Inc., an organizing and efficiency firm that assists its business clients with information, computer, time, paper, space and procedure management through consulting and training.

Ms. Damani-McKinney has become an industry leader and sought after trainer and speaker. She has served many functions for both NAPO and NAPO-GA. She has served as the NAPO-GA Director of Professional Development for three years. In 2005, NAPO tapped her to develop a national continuing education class to teach the principals of business organizing. She is also a member of ARMA. She was a presenter on business paper systems at NAPO Conference 2007 and will be on a panel at the NAPO 2009 conference. Email: awd@csolinc.com


Audience: Open to Public

Fee: $19.00

For more information, go to: http://www.napogeorgia.com/events.php


Please visit the Events Calendar on www.napo.net

No comments:

Projects

Take a look at some of my organizing success! (Photos and text used with permission.)

Before

Before
Cluttered Desk

After

After
Clean and Clear of Clutter

Chaotic Shelf

Neat and Tidy Home Office

Client Feedback

I work out of a home office without any administrative support. I worked with Melissa to organize both my personal and professional effects as I prepared to relocate. I wish I had done it years ago. While organizing my office and paperwork Melissa identified my natural tendencies and created an organizational structure that was easy for me to maintain. When I began looking for a personal organizer, I mostly wanted someone else to come in and take care of the mess I had allowed to build up over the years. Working with an “uninterested” party during the purging process helped me lighten my load considerably. During the process Melissa provided me with simple intuitive skills that have not only allowed me to maintain my newly found order but help friends and family organize as well. I can honestly say hiring Melissa is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Kelsi Reeves