Monday, January 5, 2009

Clip It Up!


Is this a great invention or what?! This is something I have not seen until today. If you are a scrapbooker this is a great way to organize all those sticker sheets and embellishments that are so hard to organize.

I'm sure there are many other uses for it as well--I just haven't had time to think of any yet. I started blogging as soon as I checked out the website because I thought it was such a great idea.

It's called Clip It Up. It's a system for organizing scrapbooking supplies such as stickers and embellishments using clips on a rotating stand.

I do hope one of my scrapbooking clients or friends will try it out and let me know how it works (hint, hint)!

No comments:

Projects

Take a look at some of my organizing success! (Photos and text used with permission.)

Before

Before
Cluttered Desk

After

After
Clean and Clear of Clutter

Chaotic Shelf

Neat and Tidy Home Office

Client Feedback

I work out of a home office without any administrative support. I worked with Melissa to organize both my personal and professional effects as I prepared to relocate. I wish I had done it years ago. While organizing my office and paperwork Melissa identified my natural tendencies and created an organizational structure that was easy for me to maintain. When I began looking for a personal organizer, I mostly wanted someone else to come in and take care of the mess I had allowed to build up over the years. Working with an “uninterested” party during the purging process helped me lighten my load considerably. During the process Melissa provided me with simple intuitive skills that have not only allowed me to maintain my newly found order but help friends and family organize as well. I can honestly say hiring Melissa is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Kelsi Reeves